Its been a busy last few weeks as we round the corner to Thanksgiving. I've been home a bit more this week and I always seem to need that in order to get charged up.
An update on some property that Lance and I have been seeking the Lord's will on: We have a contract in hand, but are negotiating a close date. I need to get to the bank and get some financing started! It's all very exciting to think we may actually own our own place! Please be in prayer for us that it will be a smooth transition and all financing/contract stuff will fall in to place.
In the mean time...Sofia is great. I'm having so much fun with her right now! We enjoy tea time together after naps and she loves playing with dad at night! He's been driving truck in the evenings and weekends for harvest so the few nights they've had together its been fun to see her excitement as she plays with him. She constantly asks for him and Lance can't wait till she's a bit older so she can go with him.
3 comments:
Glad to see you back online!
Good luck with the house deal!
Hey!!! I didn't know that you were in the blog world. How is the house deal going?
Post a Comment