Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thoughts

I am so thankful that Brian shares his thoughts while on the journey with Josh. I often think that Lance & I's journey this year pales in comparison and I don't think it necessary to bring it up - it seems petty when there are those fighting to hold on to life and we're excited about new life.

Then I remember one of the things that kept me focused through others doubts that what we were doing was right in God's eyes: God is the only one who gives Life. I find that "life"is the similarity in so many journey's.

As much as I didn't enjoy having a "tubal" - I look back on it now and see it was confirmation that God is in control. Loosing the only tube I had makes us permanently "fixed". (I can't help but chuckle at that thought). I believe God told us we would have more children (years before we began our IVF journey). Without any tubes - how is this physically possible? We had already begun down that road. It's like God said yes - this is the way continue on and I will give life and sustain it.

How Great is our God! The giver and sustainer of Life.

No comments: